Hot off the press!
Posted on 10/7/2015 by Diane Causey
October Health Awareness Focus: So many topics for October – check out what we have in the CE Center and remember many offer pharmacology credit:
- Breast Cancer and more: 10 CE activities including Cancer Screening Updates.
- Dental Hygiene: 2 programs on Oral Health and Dental Emergencies
- National PT Month: Selecting & Prescribing Effective Physical Therapy
- Mental Illness Awareness Week: 11 programs on the topic of mental health
- Healthcare Quality Week and Health Education Week: 16 programs on health promotion
- Respiratory Care Week: 12 CE sessions on this topic
Posted on 9/8/2015 by CINDY HARRIS
Survey for Nurse Practitioners Involved in Treating/Monitoring Psoriasis and/or Tobacco Dependency
We are asking for your input in developing the educational programs and resources you want and need in the clinical areas of Psoriasis and Tobacco Dependence treatments. These brief surveys will assist AANP in assessing NP educational needs as well as explore the types of provider and patient educational resources you need to efficiently and effectively manage these patients. We encourage your feedback on one or both of the surveys and greatly appreciate your valued participation. To access the surveys, please click on the links below.