Hot off the press!
Posted on 8/31/2015 by Diane Causey
For the many September Health Awareness areas the CE Center has a lot to offer. Check out some of the following topics, earning CE and pharmacology credit as you keep up to date in these areas.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Month - Brain Injuries in Sports
- Childhood Cancer – Primary Bone Tumors (plus 20 additional pediatric topics)
- Nutrition Areas – 5 activities covering several nutritional topics
- Healthy Aging Month – 12 gerontology activities
- Ovarian Cancer Month - Ovarian and Uterine Cancer: Don’t Miss it
- World Heart Day – 14 cardiology activities
Posted on 8/4/2015 by CINDY HARRIS
Survey for Nurse Practitioners Involved in Treating/Monitoring Type 2 DM, Psoriasis and/or Tobacco Dependency
We are asking for your input in developing the educational programs and resources you want and need in the clinical areas of Type 2 DM, Psoriasis and Tobacco Dependence treatments. These brief surveys will assist AANP in assessing NP educational needs as well as explore the types of provider and patient educational resources you need to efficiently and effectively manage these patients. We encourage your feedback on one or more of the surveys and greatly appreciate your valued participation. To access the surveys, please click on the links below.